St. George’s Home Care has been established for over 20 years and provides care in people’s homes on a one-to-one basis. We operate throughout the New Forest.
Our services are designed for the elderly and physically disabled who are frail or housebound and visits will be carried out by our team of trained and experienced staff.
It is the objective of our company that our clients shall live in a clean, comfortable and safe environment and be treated with dignity, respect and sensitivity to their individual needs and abilities.
According to needs, we can assist with:-
- Personal care (including bathing, showering, toileting and dressing)
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and Laundry
- Administration of medication
- Night care
- Companionship and support
- Outings and social events
- Respite and Holiday cover
In addition gardening services and home maintenance can be arranged.
How it works:
- We will arrange for one of our assessors to meet with you to discuss your requirements and agree a care package tailored to you individual needs
- A care plan will then be drawn up and our assessor will visit you once again to ensure that you are happy with the information held in the care plan
- Once we have mutually agreed your care package it will be delivered exactly as agreed
- We will send you a rota on a weekly basis showing the times of your visits and the name of the carer visiting you
- We will contact you on a regular basis to ensure that you are happy with the service and to carry out care plan reviews at regular intervals
- You will be offered priority admission to our Nursing Home if you ever require residential care or respite accommodation.
For more information or for a confidential discussion call our Home Care Manager, Tilla Wagner or one of our team on 01590 644258